- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot Concealer This concealer is the best. Two concealers and a setting powder all in one convenient package! The creamy concealer is for the under eye area (I also use it around my nose and mouth) and the dryer concealer is for pimples or scars. Underneath the two concealers is a fantastic translucent powder. This packaging is also ideal for travel and touch-ups.
- Amore Pacific CC Cushion Compact I have been using this foundation faithfully for nearly a year! It provides long-lasting flawless coverage, Prevents skin irritation and reduces redness! I prefer to apply it with a Beauty Blender for a little extra coverage.
- MAC Warm Neutral Times 15 Palette This palette has all the colors you need to transform into a Victoria Secret super model. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend flawlessly.
- MAC Whirl Lipstick I will admit that the Kylie Jenner lip craze did encourage me to try this lipstick, but it really is the perfect neutral lip color.
- Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Liner This liner is EXACTLY like the Dolly Wink eye liner but way easier to find and a little less expensive. It’s very user friendly and doesn’t dry out as fast as other eye liner.
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray Magic in a bottle! This hydrating mist can be used any time for a quick pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Perfect for the winter or if you just have dry skin like me.